Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is out of the garage and is officially being parted and the shell is getting dumped unless someone wants to come get it. The shell will be free, it's straight and rust free with whatever parts are left on it when I get tired of looking at it, or the neighbors get pissed. The carpet will go with it no matter what, it's trashed.
For sale now are
front BBK/5 lug conversion: $400 five lug hubs, new bearings packed with redline, 350Z track drilled/slotted rotors, 300Z tt calipers with the NISSAN taken off, metal master pads and all needed hardware
17x9 5Zigen FN01RC black/polished lip: $200 5x114 bolt pattern, works with the front brakes and will fit anything up to and including 275/40s with a little fender trimming, this is two wheels
rust free hatch: $200 completely rust free and fresh two stage black paint, emblem holes have been filled, won't ship
heim jointed front control arms: $50 they are stock length and you'll have to drill your subframe to accept larger bolts
super pro poly bushing set: $75 full set, the only thing that's been used is the front strut rod bushings
front strut tower brace: $50 aluminum, whizzy
rear body brace: $20 bolts to rear seat latches
Corbeau drivers seat with sliders: $200 the seat is pretty well worn on the outside edge but is still very comfortable and isn't torn, it's blue, Won't ship
GTS passenger seat: $25 stock, good shape, black/grey, won't ship
door panels: $25 each good shape, small tear in drivers side at top, passenger side perfect, black/grey all power
doors: $50 each, good shape, no rust, no dents, won't ship, power windows/locks, new seals, red

LS1 swap kit: $2000
engine/trans mounts
drive shaft
subframe spacers
roll center adjusters
radiator/hoses
headers/full exhaust
power steering hoses to work with the celica rack
clutch master cylinder/braided clutch hose
All hardware will be included along with anything else I had to make/source to get the V8 to work in the celica. This is the fruit of over a year of reading and researching and having stuff made or making stuff myself and it all came together quite nicely in the end. I'm not sure how much will work on a supra but I'm guessing most of it and the engine will sit much farther back in the engine bay, but that's just a guess.
Some pictures that I have to give you an idea of the shape the car is in.
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/RWDCelicadude/

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
give me a call and we will talk about the whole thing :)
pmed!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Can you please show me a picture of the rear body brace? I'm very interested.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear brace is just a TSC version one brace in black, nothing fancy but functional.

I was running a Cressida case, 3.42 gears from a truck and a Tru Trac limited slip. It never gave me any problems and even when I broke a rear u-joint it never missed a beat.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
The rear brace is just a TSC version one brace in black, nothing fancy but functional.

I was running a Cressida case, 3.42 gears from a truck and a Tru Trac limited slip. It never gave me any problems and even when I broke a rear u-joint it never missed a beat.
Nice set up!

You have another PM about the brake swap/hubs and the rear strut brace.

thanks!

Sold. What is your paypal, and how much for shipping to 98684?

Also who much for the differential?
I sent him a PM about that brace this morning already. I too have cash if I was really first in line :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
sorry to bust yalls bubble but the rear brace is mine
already taked on the phone :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts