Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down to the shell of the car and am putting it up for sale, it will take a little work to put a 22R back in it but I haven't changed anything that would make it impossible and it's set up to take any engine you can think of with ease.
It has adjustable rear perches/400lb springs, spare 500lb springs, rear AGX shocks, Corbeau driver’s seat, removeable front crossmember over radiator, heim jointed LCAs, walbro 255 pump in tank, shifter hole moved rearward ~4”, battery behind passenger seat (no battery in it now), front strut tower brace, 5x7 rear speakers, 4” fronts all infinity, fenders clearanced to fit 275/40/17s, front sway bar from the back of a ’92 Camaro IROC, '86 MR2 steering wheel (stock included as well), braided brake lines, comes with full PST poly bushing kit, only the strut rod bushings have been used, will include 16x8 +12 centerline Ventura wheels with Hankook race tires, rear brakes in excellent shape w/metal masters… I think, rust free and freshly painted hatch (two stage black), MK3 supra aluminum master cylinder new in box. The entire interior is there and in good shape with the exception of the stuff noted below. The car has power locks, windows, mirrors, no sunroof and no rust.

Missing: head lights, front corner lights, hood latch (had hood pins), clutch master cylinder, engine, trans, diff, fuel lines, engine harness, all AC stuff including the button in the dash, instrument cluster, stereo, front struts and front brakes. Body harness modified for LS1 computer to use the CEL and added an OBD II port.

I have replaced almost everything on the car at one point or another so if you have any questions about stuff that's on it just let me know and I can work with you. I live in Benbrook, TX and can help with delivery if you want to help with gas money. I'm asking $600 for the whole thing and am open to offers.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I would love to get this car, but shipping from TX would be more than the car itself.

Someone should really pick this thing up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Holy balls. Rust free chassis for $600 alone is worth it! All those extra parts? Jeeezus! It's only a 14hr drive for me. Billy - go get that! :)

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
My sig doesn't reflect my current automotive situation. I'm up to 6 registered driving sup/cel/cres's and some project cars as-is...

Need to get another garage built before I add any more to the fray. ...this car will go to one VERY lucky person, if I had to guess.

--billyM

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm hoping someone will like it and do well by it, I just need it out of here to make room in the driveway and put some money back in my bank account.

Pictures can be seen here: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/RWDCelicadude/

If someone wants it I'll even deliver up to three hours away for the cost of diesel. Someone make me an offer.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I got a message from the city that my car is "junk" and it has to be gone or moved really soon. If anyone wants it I'll take $350 with the wheels or $200 without. I really don't want to trash it but it has to be gone and I just don't have the room. Hell, make me an offer and bring beer and we'll work something out. Pictures can be seen here: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/RWDCelicadude/

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hey man, good luck with the sale! Sorry for the OT. HOw'd you get the Camaro Rear sway bar to work up front? This should be the same for a Supra right?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Hey man, good luck with the sale! Sorry for the OT. HOw'd you get the Camaro Rear sway bar to work up front? This should be the same for a Supra right?
Why would you need it? The reason why the Camaro sway bar is used in the Celicas is to clear the oil pan (I have one in the Celipra also). If you really want to do the swap, get one from a V-8 mid-late 80's Camaro, and swap out the bars, that is pretty much it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I thought it would be an upgrade from stock. I have buddies who rip the stock Third gen 'Maro stuff out of their cars so I can get it for free. Thanks for the response man!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Billy: not really, I can make it a roller but most shipping companies charge extra if the vehicle won't move under it's own power. Atlanta is about 15 hours away with a trailer so that's a bit far of a drive for me to get rid of a cheap car.

If I can't figure something out I'll pull the hatch, the seat, the shocks/springs and the wheels and the rest will go away. I don't have room to store any more than that and that's pushing it as it is. I have too many tires, rx7 parts and 240sx parts in my garage. You can barely walk around now that I have a set of 35's for my truck in there.

·
Registered
472 Posts
why do you have mazda and nissan parts? blasphemy!!!

jk lol.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I work for a Mazda race shop and the RX7 was too cheap and parts are too easy for me to get to pass it up. The nissan is my room mate's, I take no responsibility for that other than keeping it out of the weather.

Honestly, the second gen RX7 is what the fourth gen celica should have been, other than that stupid rotary thing they put in them, it's lighter, more aerodynamic, better suspension design, stiffer chassis and still RWD. The sheet metal is tin can thin though, probably why it's so much lighter.

·
Registered
472 Posts
ok thats cool. i was just messing with ya. it is good to have something with good parts availability.

you should make your room mate keep his nissan outside then put the celica in the garage and rebuild it. lol.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Man, if I had a bigger dog house, I would be all over it. You are just 3 hours south of me. Wife would fricken shoot me!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts