Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Hmm...i do have a set of burgundy p-type seats....hmmm and I need a good shell...

Anyone want to buy a 82 l-type? lol

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I think this car would be a ton of fun, even with an auto tranny. I love my 5 speed but I think an auto would be great too. This is a nice car. Hope someone gets it local who is on the forum. Appears to need no restoration. How can you beat that?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like I said Steve, I'd be all over this Supra if I didn't have 2 already.
I'd make do with the auto tranny.
Bid is up to $1200. I bet this car hits $3K easy, if not more.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Would make a sweet daily. Sure wish one that clean would show up closer, and when I have the cash .... Hell, if I had the cash, I'd be on a plane anyway.

To you auto trans haters ... please, keep hating :) Leaves the rest of us, nice clean cars that will last us a lifetime ;)

·
Registered
906 Posts
You know you want it Joe ;) Like I said ... sweet daily, auto, so you can drink your coffee on the way to work .... doesn't get much better.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Understood .... I got it earlier, and all I did was allow another one to show up to be worked on, while the owner is out of country for an extened period ;) I'm gonna have to take 1-3 up to the property for awhile .... 7 mkii's here, my truck, and the Matrix = funny looks from the wife, and neighbors looking at me with flames shooting out :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I think this car would be a ton of fun, even with an auto tranny. I love my 5 speed but I think an auto would be great too. This is a nice car. Hope someone gets it local who is on the forum. Appears to need no restoration. How can you beat that?
I'm not big on the L-Type seats, but I'm rocking the digi-dash. I'm so used to my analog that the digital is beginning to look retro and rare cool.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Its a nice looking l type .. im about to put mine up 4 sale so im watching this one close . My miles are close to this one and mine has had its timing belt and watter pump done just because of its age .. Im like most of you im not fond of the auto's and mine is black in the same cond or better .. I hope mine will do this well when i put it up 4 sale .. I wish this guy the best with his sale ..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts