Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
It's been sitting in a repair shop lot for 3 months! It's a work in progress. The Dude was too busy to walk out there and pop the hood.:mad:

* NOT FOR SALE.* :cautious: :unsure:馃挷

Has oil leaks and other issues. Looks like original 8B4 blue paint, but the flare(s) are blue, too.
I drive by a few times a week and it hasn't moved. Stopped by today to take a look-see.
Cloth seats w/ lumbar bulb and a chewed up arm rest. Normal. OEM radio. Last licensed in 2018.

Registered
Dave, I believe it has been repainted since the seal between the flare and the body is also blue..........I hope someone rescues it. Maybe you should!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Not me. Not for sale. The BLUE is NOT a Toyota color, I MO. That is why the flares are painted a weeird blue color. NOT 8B4. IT is save able, just not from my perspective. The good thing is that that it has a 4 speed! 5 K will take it, but it is a work in progress.
Like I said, NOT FOR SALE.
The person that owns it has to pony up the $$ to have it repaired: oil leaks and more.

Registered
Looks like the shifter knob goes all the way to 5. Am I missing something triple D?

(And is it wrong that I think 鈥淟ook at all the spare parts!鈥 when I see cars like this one???) 馃檪

Founding Member
(And is it wrong that I think 鈥淟ook at all the spare parts!鈥 when I see cars like this one???) 馃檪
I'm with you. I'd like to have that front bumper cover to keep for a spare, maybe, depending what the other corner looks like, but otherwise it's way too far gone to "restore". Maybe make a racecar out it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts