Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some money.. i lost my DL so... 505-488-3515 Live In Tucson

Car has 186k miles(Low Miles, 7750 A Year), all works. just replaced the clutch, fuel pump/filter, And Timing Belt. inside is clean, outside is ready for paint. straight body, west coast car so no rust.

moonroof doesnt work.. the door windows are not inside the doors but i have them, took them out to oil the power windows

·
Registered
111 Posts
Any parts missing?--like upper windshield trim and right front turn indicator? Any dings? Photo of engine bay? Does AC work? Is dash cap cracked? Was it sold originally as a 48-state car or with CA emissions?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any parts missing?--like upper windshield trim and right front turn indicator? Any dings? Photo of engine bay? Does AC work? Is dash cap cracked? Was it sold originally as a 48-state car or with CA emissions?
nothing misssing, i got the trim in the garage, i think all of it. turn signal is cracked, no dings, body is ready for paint, AC i dunno, no belt, dash is cracked in like 3-4 places. it pased emissions in AZ with colors, i was like way under for idle Co2. it has a CAT

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think I'll pass. My last car was a fix-r-uper, and my wife would prefer I get one that doesn't compete so much for my attention.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw it on Craigslist like about a month or so ago and I had sent you an message/email through Craigs reference buying it but I never got a response back. I live in Rio Rico and work in Tucson. I wanted to check the car out.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
this car isnt a fixer.. Price Lowered to 600! Need To Sell!
moonroof doesnt work.. the door windows are not inside the doors but i have them, took them out to oil the power windows
turn signal is cracked, no dings, body is ready for paint, AC i dunno, no belt, dash is cracked in like 3-4 places.
:laugh: So what would you call it if not a "fixer"?:ugh: Seems to need plenty of "fixing".

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
track slut, gut it all, POR-15 the whole interior, cage, good to go.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts