Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody,

I have decided to sell a set of gray leather seats that I have been holding onto for a while now. My intentions were to buy a new set of leathers and have a badass set of seats but the reality is it wont happen. They came out of a 100k mile car and have been kept in a climate controlled garage for the last 2 years. They have had some replacement work as there is some pleather on one of the drivers bolsters. The seats arent cracked all the way through or torn but really could use a great cleaning and also "use". They are still in better shape than almost all of the leather seat mk2s I have seen in the past few years on ebay and other sites for sale. I am not really excited about having to ship the seats but as with most things I sell I am very flexible. I am in Atlanta if someone wanted to come and see the seats in person. Feel free to ask questions and even get references as I have sold plenty of items to forum members that can vouch for my character.

I also have no idea what a set of seats is worth so if you have some opinions please share them....OH WAIT I am on cs.com.....everybody gives their opinion whether you ask for it or not!!! ;)

enjoy

Hey Malloy aren't these mint enough for your roach? ....EAD

Thanks in advance,

Mike

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
god I keep seeing seats for sale and I wish I could sell my two set of mint rear seats.

I would love to get that good driver seat off of you but would be disrepecting you if I even asked you to part those beautys out (I would only want the covers/foam to save on shipping.

·
Registered
365 Posts
:eek4dance: .....

....I am not really excited about having to ship the seats but as with most things I sell I am very flexible.
:rolleyes: ... never mind. Maybe someday someone in FL (yeah right) will put their spare leather seats for sale.

·
Registered
45 Posts
very interested indeed!!
I literally just backed out if a deal to get some black leather ones that were located in Tucker GA from a 87 supra. What you have is EXACTLT what I want. I live in Woodstock send me a p.m. we can talk logistics and I could pick them up this weekend!!!

·
Premium Member
8,202 Posts
You cant find a better person to buy from!!

very interested indeed!!
I literally just backed out if a deal to get some black leather ones that were located in Tucker GA from a 87 supra. What you have is EXACTLT what I want. I live in Woodstock send me a p.m. we can talk logistics and I could pick them up this weekend!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Everybody,

I have decided to sell a set of gray leather seats that I have been holding onto for a while now. My intentions were to buy a new set of leathers and have a badass set of seats but the reality is it wont happen. They came out of a 100k mile car and have been kept in a climate controlled garage for the last 2 years. They have had some replacement work as there is some pleather on one of the drivers bolsters. The seats arent cracked all the way through or torn but really could use a great cleaning and also "use". They are still in better shape than almost all of the leather seat mk2s I have seen in the past few years on ebay and other sites for sale. I am not really excited about having to ship the seats but as with most things I sell I am very flexible. I am in Atlanta if someone wanted to come and see the seats in person. Feel free to ask questions and even get references as I have sold plenty of items to forum members that can vouch for my character.

I also have no idea what a set of seats is worth so if you have some opinions please share them....OH WAIT I am on cs.com.....everybody gives their opinion whether you ask for it or not!!! ;)

enjoy

Hey Malloy aren't these mint enough for your roach? ....EAD

Thanks in advance,

Mike
I want to buy seats 240-876-4148 val thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts