Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sell is my 1986 SDR + many, many, goodies.

150,000 ish miles, NO Leaks, 5m, klearz blinkers, all LED bulbs, new master and clutch cylinder, Carbon Fiber hood, Momo steering wheel and adapter, Kenwood Excelon stero, Alpine speakers, Kenwood 2 L7 8" subs, new Carpet, Raptor BBK with wilwoods and Residual Pressure Valves, RR short shifter V2, power coated cooling panel, LJM front strut bar, generic rear strut bar, RR shocks and lowering springs, RR 2.5" cat back exhaust, RR Black Intake Pipe with AEM Dry Flow Filter, Enkei COMPE Classic Series Wheels 4 x 114.3 0 Offset Rims with 225/50R-16 DUNLOP DIREZZA ZII STAR SPEC Tires. Runs and drives great, has no major issues.

Bad: Has some tiny Rust spots starting to bubble up, A/C does not work.

Included with the car: 2 sets of rear vents (that replace the side marker light 1 is the true Vent, 1 set is 3-D printed with LED lights built in them) 2 sets of 3D printed dash vents, new Addco Front and Rear sway bars, new whiteline front and rear sway bars, Aluminum Radiator MK2 Supra with Fan Shroud Kit with Dual SPAL Fans and Anti Galvanic Corrosion Install KitMetallic Silver Billboard Sticker MK2 Supra, Raptor Racing Hatch Glass Seal, Double Wing Spoiler Trim Kit, Advan Carbon Fiber MK2 Surpa Sunroof Panel, Carbon Fiber Hatch, Carbon Fiber cooling panel, RR MK2 Steering Rack Bushings, RR Heavy Duty Rear Swaybar Tabs, RR MK2 Subframe Bushings, RR MK2 Diff Mount Bushings, RR Fender Flare Trim MK2 Supra Ptype, RR Double Wing Spoiler Trim Kit 85/86 MK2 Supra, spare W58, spare differential, 2 spare dash (one black, one Maroon) two spare front fenders, 4 spare doors, Spare Seats, Gas tank from a '84. and Lots and lots of boxes with other misc parts

Ill update the mileage with the true number and add other parts as i inventory / remember.

This car has been my off and on project and Weekend Driver for the last 5 years. Never Seen Rain or snow after i bought it. The car has not received the attention it needs these last few Months. It is time for someone else to take over. Everything i have done to the car has been done without modification to the car or wiring and is easily reversible if desired,

Build Thread here:
Tstefan's 86

Sorry, I am not interested in parting it out or selling off individual items.
The Sale is for the complete set, (car + parts)

Located near St Louis, MO.
Clean title in hand. Car is current with registration. Cash, Money Order, PayPal accepted.
$8500

Feel Free to PM me with questions.
Tim

·
Registered
502 Posts
You're underpriced by about 4k. Glws

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Even if you long taught about it, I think you'll regret it.
That's a lot of great parts to go with a really good car.
Nicest combo of colors in/out (I'm biased!)

Contrary to Nike, don't do it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts