Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Scott W.
Home# N/A
Office#
Cell #: Pm for #
Email: turbogoo1 at yahoo dot com
Pm: Y

Asking Price: Various

I know I have had some problems here recently, but situations have been resolved (except one) and that will be resolved with selling some parts. All parts will be shipped within a week, or refunds will be issued promptly

Up for grabs is parts from my sdr. It has 167k on it, (actually I lied about the mileage, it has 158k on it) but the shell is rust-astic.

The center console and armrest are very good condition. Armrest 100 shipped

Door panels and in good shape, and map pockets are still tight. 175 shipped for both

Sunroof has very minor surface rust, but needs a new seal, slightly leaks on pass side. 100 shipped

Steering wheel is in good shape, slight weather fading. 100 shipped

Heres some random shots, let me know what you want.

All prices are best offer, pm works, or email, since it all goes the same place.

Edit: I have a pacesetter header. Needs o2 relocated, I started to, but decided to go snail power. 175 shipped.
EDIT:
Also for sale 82 L-type, xx badges, rear quarter vents, black interior, door panels are not too bad, its not a rust bucket. 3.73 open diff, also the shell will have good tires on it. Also have a set of 16's that would work on an L only. It will have a set of good tires for the 16's as well. I can supply pics as needed.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its rusty, and has a running issue. It is in time, all the grounds are good, and has fuel and spark. I spent three days and about 35 hours into getting it running, and i cant. I need the cash, and it has good parts that can go to even nicer cars.

Have an engine for sale?
I do, pm me and we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Its rusty, and has a running issue. It is in time, all the grounds are good, and has fuel and spark. I spent three days and about 35 hours into getting it running, and i cant. I need the cash, and it has good parts that can go to even nicer cars.

I do, pm me and we can work something out.
Could also use a drivers side outer door handle.

Left you a pm about the engine.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i hate to ask but hows your timing?????
your coil could be breaking down
injectors could be clogged

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
can i buy your radio please
the aftermarket one in the pic above
pm sent

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
what's teh price for steering wheel console (underneath screws, all four) and the lil piece right behind the ignition switch on the front console.
CIRCLED IN RED

also the chrome pieces from the front seats, and whiskers with tabs please, front hood emblem, moldings and flares all around?
and also what color is interior dome light?

·
Registered
580 Posts
P/M sent!

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
wow Scott, this sucks.

I would love to rape that interior. if no one wants the whole seat, how much do you want for the driver's side bolster? Mine is fubar'd.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll let you know Tanya, depends on who wants them whole.

As far as the timing...I would think its that...when i had it 180 the last time, it ran, but at a different sound and way.

I think all the pms are replied to.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
set 10 degrees on the crank then count out 17 ribs on the timing belt

·
Registered
684 Posts
i just saw this thread..
and thinking "why is this car being parted?...its looks really good"

am i alone in this thinking?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'll take that center console cover just give me a price thanks!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts