Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no mine, but its pretty almost brand new

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1585151049.html

1985 Toyota Supra // 2.8l 6 cylinder (DOHC) // Automatic N/A 158k miles (about 8-9k miles driven a year from new)

Interior-Power windows, locks, air pressure drivers seat, gauges all work, 9/10 interior with leather everything including wheel, seats, and dash. Carpet is clean enough to eat off of. Sunroof works, everything works, cruise control.

Exterior- Original paint, looks good up front but has faded spots towards the back. just a lighter shade than the photo shows. Driver side fender flare had a 4 inch long scrape that can be fiberglassed over to cover up. little scratch on bumper and the usual rubbage on the bottom of front nose. Paint job would set the car off very nicely.

New parts added within the last 1k miles include:
Battery
Ignition Coil
Igniter
Distributor cap/Rotor button
Spark Plugs
Fuel Pump
Water Pump
Timing Belt
Alternator

I have strong trust in this car as someones RELIABLE daily driver. I daily drove it for a year and a half but got another vehicle. 615-582-3074 names Kelly, call for more info or questions. I can email you 20 more photos if you are interested. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE you can drive the car if you have cash in hand, $2400 firm i will not take any less it is well worth my asking price.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Why do they have to be so far away? :frown:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts