Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my 1985 toyota celica supra up for sale. It is a rolling chasis right now. But....I have the original motor trans ecu and harness that was pulled out of the car. other than that I have a 2jzgte short block plus a head and all acessories to go with it. I posted a thread a while ago about selling the engine. But I have lost interest, lots of money in the car and time. I'm moving to columbus and dont want the hassle of messing with building it. other than your basic 2jzgte tt motor I have a 6speed obd1 ecu and a jun lightened flywheel. for the car I have a neat subtle spoiler for the car made in germany.I also have new body side moldings for the car as well. I paid about 2800 for the car back in 03 and to this day it is still holding it's value. anything that says toyota on it goes with the car and 2jz. if anyone is interested and not going to try and low ball me cause it is a waste of yours and my time. you are basically get a bunch of 2jzgte parts for next to nothing so....... well thanks for everyones help and support over the years. http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6646/celicasupra.jpg

NOT GOING TO SEPERATE ANYTHING GOES ALL AT ONCE! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
man, its so tempting to low ball you, because I don't have that much money :( nice car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts