85 Supra Black hardtop 5speed 6m in (Durham NC)$900

Contact Information
Name: Sky Iannuccilli
Email: [email protected]
Asking Price: $900 FIRM

LJM AND TSC STRUT TOWER BARS HAVE BEEN SOLD
230,000 miles on body,
85-90,000 miles on 6m engine.
The engine has a stalling issue. It seems to act up almost every day at some point in time but other wise runs very strong and has a nice quiet idle no knocking. When it desides to stall I smell gas and a little bit of black smoke comes out of the tale pipe. There is no coolant in the oil and no oil in the coolant and has never over heated. It dues burn some oil. Here is a list of performence parts and mods installed.
custom cowled hud,
cressy lip with custom aluminum spliter for high speed stability,
custom cold air induction,
K&N cone air fiter,
Chimp mandrel bent intake + thermal heat sheild,
Chimp mandrel bent passetter header,
Chimp mandrel bent exhaust 2.5'' + Dynomax turbo muffler,
test pipe/I have the stock cat as well,
up graded camry 80 amp alt.,
shortend stock shifter by 1" with aftermarket shift nob,
STAGE 1 ACT clutch still bites nice and hard,
ADDCO front & rear sway bars,
EIBACH 1" lowering spings,
TOKICO blue performance shocks and struts,
YOKOHAMA ES 100 205/60/r14 summer tires with 60-70% tred,
AXXIS DELUXE brake pads,
I've always used Castrol GTX 10-30 + K&N oil filter,
I have removed about 150 pounds from this car. Its prity light handles very well and has nice ridged oversteer. The car has a CD player that works fine and the speakers are ok.The body and interier are fare and There are some cracks in the dash a rip in the drivers seet on the side and some rust in the spare wheel well. The front seats are clouth in decent shape overall and the back seats are leather and are not in good shape. I have all records since 2001.There is a super slow powersteering leak that I check every 2-3 weeks and keep toped off.I have the PS hose to replace it,this will come with the car. Also the coolant bypass/suicide hose that connects to the metal hose under the intake runners seeps coolant at the connection it self at a very slow rate.I check the coolant reservoir every 2-3 weeks and keep the level correct. The suicide hose is a $10-15 part its just a pane in the but to change.This has ben my daily driver since 2001 and the act clutch,6m,eibachs,tokicos,addcos and int/hdr/exh were installed in mid 2004. I payed/sent rabid chimp a check for $3600.00 those parts in 2004.
Things that do not work are
the speedo,
no climitcontrol and defrost,
no cruise control,
centrol door lock switch is finiky,
rear wiper switch is broken

The spliter is aluminim and is covered with black reflective vinyl.The camra flash is making it look white as would car headlights= looks neet at night.The spliter it self dues create downforce and is noticeable at high speeds. It keeps the front end from floating and helps with lane changes/handling on the free way.Other wise it would not be there.

the cowled hood

(picture below)This is an aluminim ramp that runs from the front air dam up the cone air filter. This works realy well.

$900 FIRM CASH ONLY title in hand. PM me with your phone # and we can talk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump! Price is $900

This car has a good amount of boltons(chimp int/hdr/exh,addcos,eibachs). Its only ben parked for a week. I drove it with the stalling issue for a month. As is it can be driven every day. I work full time and i'm also a part time student so i don't have time to mess with this car. sadly... it needs to go. I'll try to put up some engine bay and interier pictures soon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Where did the weight reduction come from? Only one wiper blade (missing two others)? Bad decals. Custom side scoop? I wouldn't spend more than $750. The only plus is the 6M. I'd sink too much more money making everything decent. Sorry, Sky.

Good luck. Everything looks too choppy for me. The interior is shot.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
If I wasn't a 14hr drive away, I'd make a decent offer on it - if it's rust free, nothing else matters to me. Lots of good parts in there - the sum equals the whole IMO.
Please PM me with your bottom line - I have family in Atlanta and maybe able to keep it there so I have wheels when I visit by plane. :eek:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$900 FIRM you would still be geting a 6m (air/fuel/stalling issue),stage 1 act,front/rear addcos,eibachs,chimp int/hdr/exh,yokohama es 100s,80 amp camry alt. and a supra that starts runs and is drive able but will stall

·
Registered
148 Posts
I purchased the strut tower bars from Sky a few evenings ago and they were in great condition. He went out of his way to make it convenient for me to purchase these items on short notice and it was quick transaction. He was really good with communication and I would deal with Sky again anytime.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts