Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys just seeing if anyone on here knows of any coilovers that would fit on my 85 supra shes riding on cut springs right now (I bought it like that) and would like to be able to actually park the car in my driveway

·
Super Moderator
8,311 Posts
There is techno toy tuning or stance if you want to just buy something. It's pretty easy to do a diy option in the front as well. I'm sure if you search coil over in this forum you'll find more info.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Many people have gone with BCRacing coils for the Cressida. Some welding will be required though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yo go to ceikas website and get 1m coilovers. The bolt right up and you can choose your valving as well. I just bought a pair a couple months ago and I love them, all you have to do is weld them onto your stock spindles and it's ready to go. I know you probably don't want to weld them on either but that's a given with any coilovers for this car. Also if you want to step it up a notch get 2m's, they're better than the base 1m model

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man those coilovers are nice they cost more than i paid for the car but hey ill have some quality coilovers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts