Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** SOLD***

Hi folks,

I've decided to do some spring cleaning and clear out some of my rolling stock. First to go is this baby, which I bought, fixed-up, sold, regretted, then re-bought. I'm already regretting it again, but I just unintentionally ended up with another car (99 Lexus ES300) that was given to me as part of a fee on a case. That's eleven vehicles, and some are going to have to go. Probably also selling the RV, the Buick, an MR2, and a Celica. If anyone's is interested in anything on the list, let me know.

Asking $2,500.00.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2633536/1

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, unless I get an offer I can't refuse:thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Man I really love that car if I was c,oser and had cash in hand I would grab it. I have my buddy from Tampa FL looking at it maybe he will take it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Some questions about your Supra:

- lsd 3.737 differential - How does this affect the car's performance and what does it do for a daily driver? How does this differ from the stock differential?

- Could you load some pictures of the engine bay and undercarriage? I assume these areas are pristine like the rest of the car, but pictures would be nice.

- Are the stereo and speakers included in the sale?

- Lastly, a question for anyone who can help. Does anyone know of some good auto-transport companies and how much it would cost to transport car to Denver, Colorado?

Thanks in advance for your time and response.
Andy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
During all the time I've owned this car, I thought I had been over, under, in and around every part of it. Up until yesterday, I would have sworn that the car was basically rust-free. but yesterday, I discovered rust inside the right rear wheel well. This had clearly been there a while (probably as long as I've owned the car), but neither I, nor apparently anyone else, had ever noticed it. This does not change the look or performance of the car, but since I know about it now, I have to take it into consideration. It's still a comfortable, solid, good-looking, well-running car with many miles left in it.

Price reduced to $2500.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Shipping cost

I had a supra shipped from Palm Springs CA to Memphis in a covered carrier and it cost me $1,100. That was last May. You can do an uncovered carrier for about 30% less. And there are MANY MANY companys out there. Do some background work on the ones you consider.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you still located in GA and would you be available on a Tues/Wens sometime during the day? I would have to drive down from Raleigh, NC.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks to be a helluva good buy at your new asking price. Thank goodness for my bank account's sake you don't live down the street from me.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you still located in GA and would you be available on a Tues/Wens sometime during the day? I would have to drive down from Raleigh, NC.
Yes, I do live in NE Atlanta, but my office is in Carnesville, Ga, which is just off I-85 close the the GA/SC border. So if you want to drive down and see it, let me know what day and I'll drive the car to work; save you a couple of hours driving. I'm generally here from 9-5, but check with me first to make sure I'm going to be here.

As far as paint, I'm not aware that the car has ever had a full repaint. There is some fading of the paint on the hood that doesn't show up very well in the pictures, but is noticeable up close.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You have reply

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car is sold. Thank you for your participation in this momentous event.:salute:

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Keith, I'm glad you sold it so soon, but I regret driving across 3 States, 6 1/2 hours to see it to find it sold last nite while I was on the way.
Momma said "there'd be days like this" Not lmao

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man, I hate that, too. I do hope you weren't coming just for my car. I thought you had some others you were planning on looking at, also. I did notice some others for sale in Georgia that were listed in the "For Sale" and Craigslist section. Also, you might want to try contacting Mike Rapp (85soops). He usually has his ear to the ground on these cars, and can tell you if someone has something available.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts