Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Une petite touche personelle,

A little personal touch.

I am wondering where you got that idea....!
Je me demandes où tu as eu cet idée..!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
I am wondering where you got that idea....!
Je me demandes où tu as eu cet idée..!
What idea are you taking about?? Jocelyn... LOL !!!
Having a SDR MKII , or just take a friend idea , a good idea by the way...
Thanks for your help in my project.

Any time you want to ride whit me, and turn few head, it is rare for people see 2 gorgeous Supra MKII , SRD together.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
That car belongs in the Toyota Museum!

I can guarantee it's nicer than the one they have there now.

Jim

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
We should ride again together Jacques, and definitely see heads spinning around us.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Wish I had the patience you have.
Apparently, I can't stand the sight of my SDR sitting un-driven for too long lol Car looks great btw. Puts mine to shame!!
It took me 4 years, 3 month from the purchase of that 86 MKII my 85 was to rusted .

But I was planning that for long time, collecting parts from 1992.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Last week end first car show, Granby International.
Over 35000 spectators in 3 days of event, 3350 car.

·
Founding Member
6,406 Posts
I love a good car show. Sounds like with that many cars I would have walked my legs off and not even seen them all. Glad to see the mk2 represented with such an outstanding example. Looks like you weren't the only one there either.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #318 (Edited)

·
Registered
112 Posts
The 84 beside Jacques' is mine. My window and side mouldings are in better shape than his, but there is no way my dirty engine could compete with his. We got a lot of looks that day :)

Jacques, pleasure meeting you, see you at the next show and congratulations again for putting the MK2 in the spotlight. :)

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
May be I should have kicked myself (you know where) and show up, at least on Sunday.
I didn't feel to attend, mainly because of the uglyest windsheild install done on mine 2 weeks ago.
Still have to have the trims re-installed, and inside excess uretane removed (ask Jacques)

Where you at the Julep on Friday July 10 ? Did not had a chance catch up, that car left early.

Would be nice to all attend at one at the same time. On July 11th, at iCar, there was also 2 that showed up for the first time.
Jacques, Bruno, Jamie, Antoine, Brent, another Bruno, you, me, plus the guy in St-Amable, that would be 10 MK2 is excellent shape...

301 - 320 of 341 Posts