Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

321 - 340 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Very very well done and I am so appreciative of the hard work. All praise is deserved for all the hard and time that you have put in.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Very very well done and I am so appreciative of the hard work. All praise is deserved for all the hard and time that you have put in.
Thanks Cee-Jay, i am very toutch , i had a an other apreciation last week end, i receved an other proof of that in St Sauveur.

·
Registered
112 Posts
At last, about time the MK2 got featured in the VAQ magazine. :) Hope they won't do an ultra short article like they unfortunately do for '80s cars usually.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
At last, about time the MK2 got featured in the VAQ magazine. :) Hope they won't do an ultra short article like they unfortunately do for '80s cars usually.
The photo shot and the article(i recived the texte) will be in may 2016 edition.
The VAQ is a non profitable club , when they give me a chance to show my car i just said : thanks , where and when...

·
Registered
86 Posts
It is beautiful and inspiring. Great focus and dedication man. Not too many people like you out there.
Good luck to you both.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
VAQ members only, or available in stores?
Bring a copy at the meets!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
very nice! tres belle!!

hey, which one of you QC dudes stole my diff from kijiji?? lol, I really needed that rebuilt diff. :sadsmilie

·
Registered
509 Posts
I bought 25 square feet of 1/2'' fiberglass insulation material used in commercial a/c and heating duck .

Cut my old hood pad keeping only the rises section, made a template on a card board , and glued the pad
Wow! too bad you didn't keep templates and sell them, Im too lazy, but that is the best solution I have seen to the hood pad problem. Awesome work!!

321 - 340 of 341 Posts