Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided to sell my supra. I have thought about it and thought about it and have decided to let her go. I bought it off this site last year and repalced the motor with a remanufactured ATK motor, new belts, hoes etc.. It also got new tires in Nov. of last year. I have not had any problems with this car since the replacement motor and parts. I left on military assignment in March and just returned in Oct. The motor only has 12,000 miles on it. I just want a truck. I have alot more invested but set the price at 2 grand to hopefully move it quick. I found a nice truck I want to get. The price is firm. I will meet anyone within 300 miles of Jackson, MS. The car looks the same except I put white letter tires on it. Thanks

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?p=427159#post427159

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the interior is still the same. As you can tell in the pics, the driver seat and armrest are bad and the steering wheel too. Passenger and rear seats look A-1. I was going to have everything redone in grey leather but has decided to let her go for my truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts