Your Drunk.

First Time Ever Done........

Wow

???

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ban for what?, show me another one then, show me a running 5mge mk3, and whats the purpose of your reply to my thread anyway, go troll somewhere else

·
Registered
871 Posts
how the poor 5MGE can move such a fat body??
it doesn't make sense to put a lower hp/torque motor in a more heavier car...
i have own a 92 supra 7MGTE taga and full option pack and i found this too slow because of too much weight..

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can believe what you want for power comparisons, i know both motors, i prefer 5m over 7m anyday,

as for it being in the car, IF the 7mgte's that were in this car were so reliable, then they would have still been in there,

this is the for sale section, not the bashing and what you believe is right or wrong section

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not trying to bash

You should part the car out instead you could have a goldmine. I'll take those rims and the spoiler off your hands for a fair price, and even with fair prices you could be sitting on a lot more than what your askin. Just advice

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
ban for what?, show me another one then, show me a running 5mge mk3, and whats the purpose of your reply to my thread anyway, go troll somewhere else
Not sure I could. Most people who put a Low Comp 5m in their MK3 (Previously boosted) won't flaunt it.

Anyways, Throw this add up on Supra Forums as well. MK3 guys may love it.

Nice Lexus and Good Luck with sale:thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes sorry..
the main question is about how the car move with a 5mge
the 12v is better in feeling but an mk3 is nearly 400 kg more??
it actually pulls it pretty good, its very strong, its suprizing feels better than
7mge,, i mean, we saved this car from the junkyard, but she has rather good power considering the mk3 body, , it's really about getting the timing on a 5m set good, other wise 5m's feel very slow.,

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and the reason i say this swap is a first, is that it took alot of custumization of the oil pump, in order to make this work,, its a perfect candidate for turbo setup. if i had space and money i would megasquirt the car like my cressida.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Is that thing stolen i noticed the screw driver in the ignition and who patched that thing together you should sell the 5m out of it and pick up a 7m-gte then try to sell this car caus i guarantee my neighbors 7m-ge with bhg will outrun that thing and what is the point in putting megasquirt on a bone stock engine it would be pointless oh and good luck with the sale you will need it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hah, this makes me think of the swap I'm doing with a buddy on a Subaru Legacy right now (EJ22 fuel injected -> EA82 carb'd). Mostly because we have the parts and it'll be funny. It will also be the world's first 84HP carb'd Legacy.

I think everyone's harping on you a bit much, honestly. As noted above, I know how it is to throw together parts for the sake of doing so - if you have a bunch of stuff that can be combined to build a working car, why the hell not? I wouldn't pay $2600 for it - sure the mods on the car are worth that, but this thing looks like it was obviously stolen at some point, and it's not even a hi-comp 5M. I say sell all of the goodies and run the BABE Rally or 24 Hours of LeMons.

GL with the sale.
:salute:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts