Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No time,patience or $$$ for this car right now.Pics not available until I get someplace to get a cd made,as my computer and camera are not getting along.Ask any of the NW peeps about it,descrition is pretty good :)

White w/blue cloth interior.5 spd car,I'll have to get miles as I forget,and too lazy/sick right now "again :mad: " to walk out and check.
Aftermarket 5 spoke wheels,recent tires/brakes.
Car needs a detail REAL bad,been sitting since last summer.
Drivers door has a dent ? where previous owner was backing down his driveway,door open...to jump start...and hit a pole at his apartment :eek:

Engine runs...GREAT at idle.....knocks above idle....is NOT drivable at this time....needs a rebuild or fresh bottom end.

Previous owner spent BIG $$$ about 3 years ago for me to do ALL BUT the bottom end.Then neglected the car,let a room mate drive it while he was working a cruise line.

Asking price $1800 or best REASONABLE offer.....The car is nice enough,I really don't want to use it as a donor car,but I will if it's here much longer :p

I planned on fixing it for a daily driver,then got the 85,and have since lost interest...at least for now.I know what it's worth,and if it doesn't sell,will fix it,or part it "7mgte and all it's goodies will go into the 85" as soon as more time and/or $$$ comes around.If your interested,let me know soon........before I get a wild hair and change my mind.......again :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
I think all mk3 turbos have power driver seats.

Sounds like a nice car Shawn. Definatly worth fixing and flipping (or keeping). I'd consider it myself but I have pretty much the exact same car but in black in my backyard right now, also needs a new bottom (again :(). Its next on the fix it list.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seamus,it's the one that was out back,at the Dec. meet.Still sitting in the same spot.

To be honest,this was going to be my cruiser,no mods...so to speak.Then I bought the wife the Matrix,and got DJ's blue 85 HT.

If it doesn't sell,I may still fix it,I do have a line on a nice running engine :p Then,since I have a bottom end already set up for the mkii,and the other engine has ALL the parts except IC stuff,I could still GTE the 85........

I really need to sell this thing.........the more I think about it,the more $$$ these damn cars are going to cost me.Money isn't tight YET,but it may be in the near future,I need less projects,not more.

Oh well,for now it's only taking up a parking space...........

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale pending :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts