Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my the items i order from robert it took a while to get it but still in a timely manner he was good at getting back to me

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well, I ordered a header from hime last summer; he hasn't shipped it and isn't refunding my money. Go figure.

Anyone know a good lawyer in San Diego?

Zoe

·
Registered
325 Posts
damn thats messed up ive heard mixed stuff about 935 some good some bad some very bad so i dont know if ill ever end up buying any parts from him GO RABIDCHIMP:thumbsup::salute:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I also have nothing but good experience with Aaron, the rabid chimp. I wish I could say the same about 935, but apparently he doesn't want to do business or play fair...

Zoe

·
Registered
325 Posts
that is sad well maybe just maybe he will turn his game around some, well see (i know i would if i had the potential to make a bunch of money doing what hes doing)

·
Registered
552 Posts
My experience with him is in the below link. I was one of the last people I think to get a refund before he lost his vendor section. Don't know if he is still following up with people. Hope so for their sake..

With that said, I've never had any problems with the other vendors on this site.

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=53558

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
How is that awhile then? It's not. Anything faster then that coming from San Diego would have to be overnighted.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I once bought an engine from 935 and we encountered all kinds of trouble shipping it here to Canada. He not only gave me a full refund but also paid me interest on the money that I had sent him.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I once bought an engine from 935 and we encountered all kinds of trouble shipping it here to Canada. He not only gave me a full refund but also paid me interest on the money that I had sent him.
u one of the lucky ones lol i know owns alot of people refunds

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ordered from 935 a few years ago and had a decent experience. Now I have been waiting a whole year just for rear springs and he wont respond to any phone calls or emails unless I posted a reply in the vendor section on this forum. Last month we exchanged emails and changed my order to a front sway bar he had instock and ready to ship. Still haven't recieved swaybar and haven't got a response from him since his vendor section has been closed. This has been very frustrating.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i live right down the street from 935 also, my experiences dealing with 935 were good when ordering smaller items that are in stock.

My bad experience with 935 is selling me a said to be "good" 6mge, then doing the swap & spending 1800$ on engine and parts together only then to completely install the engine and find out #1 cylinder has 0000ZERO00000 compression!!! WTF, the only good part about this was getting a freshly rebuilt head off the 6m to put on my 5M and then having to spend another 300$ on parts to put my 5M back in.

Total cost to swap my orginal 5MGE back in-2100$ what did I recieve out of this: Busted 6M, Fresh cylinder head, and 2100$ dollars in the holea week before christmas.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I found it funny that robert pina would always respond if a message was posted here on the forum. Now dont get me wrong he is a good guy but just bad at his job.
i have tons of parts i needed to order too but guess that wont happen anythime soon.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm still waiting for a parts that was suppose to be in stock. 2 month later. I will keep you update!!! Going in california for vacancy in 2 weeks, San Diego will be on my to go list for sure.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well, someone gotta have a street address of Robert and maybe can post it here or PM it to me.

He still owes me money and I'm in no mood to write it off. If he does not or cannot want to deal with international customers, fair enough. But then he should tell them upfront and not take their money and not deliver. I classify this as fraud and it should be dealt with accordingly.

Sad that his style puts all the community into a bad light.

Zoe

1 - 20 of 212 Posts