Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics. I'll try to answer your questions. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:crazyeye: WOW man your actually getting this done
that Black mk2 is gonna be one of the cleanest ones iv seen. Looks awsome

Later, zankone

ps. Black mk2's ROCK

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zankone, you seem as though you were quite doubtful before? it is getting close to being finished. it has been a long while since this project was started. we're hoping to get things tied up and ready well before the northeast supra meet in june, that way we can get the bugs out.

-j

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Supraluva said:
zankone, you seem as though you were quite doubtful before? it is getting close to being finished. it has been a long while since this project was started. we're hoping to get things tied up and ready well before the northeast supra meet in june, that way we can get the bugs out.

-j
its not that im doubtful its just that iv been keeping track since you first let us know about it and couldnt wait to see it finished :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:wink: ive been anticipating the end of this project as well. when all is said and done, i will have TONS of pics and videos to share.

·
Registered
77 Posts
woohooo ... all thoose colors ... and that clean baby... I sure would love to have it in the bay of my mk2 instead of the 5mgte :lol:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Looks great! Where on the east coast are you? Hope to check out your car in NJ.

Later,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts