Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these yesterday. I'm trying for a calendar shot, as you can see a lot of these are not quite sharp, just a little out of focus.

I went back out today and took these:

I tried the same backgrounds, I feel like I have pretty good locations, especially the corner. I think the car kind of looks like it is moving. A lot of these are out of focus again, I think I just have too shaky of a hand. It just dawned on me that I have a tripod for an older camcorder in the closet. I'm going to try that later today I think. Which backdrops look best to you? Think I need to search out some better ones? Is this decent light???, it is cloudy again today.

Eric

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Love the 1st one and then the shot with the Buckingham street sign in it. Actually they are all awesome, I just like those 2 the most.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,114 Posts

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Nice car. Late '83 model.

Reminds me of my first MK2 I got back in '86 when I was a teenager. Early '83, red/black exterior, black/grey cloth interior, 5spd. and sunroof. Earlier '83 models like the '82 models didn't have the lower black plastic strip on the rear flares.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Eric... instead of posting dozens of mediocre shots, throw up on the cream of the crop.

It makes Mike's and my job much easier.

I personally like #5696 because the 83 ass end is interesting and unique. Couple that with the view of the winding country road over the top of the car makes for even more appeal.

Watch your lighting source... the flash dsnt translate well and deep shadows will surely ruin the shot.

EDIT: please email me the hi-res version of 5696... I'd like to play around with it a bit.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eric... instead of posting dozens of mediocre shots, throw up on the cream of the crop.

It makes Mike's and my job much easier.

I personally like #5696 because the 83 ass end is interesting and unique. Couple that with the view of the winding country road over the top of the car makes for even more appeal.

Watch your lighting source... the flash dsnt translate well and deep shadows will surely ruin the shot.

EDIT: please email me the hi-res version of 5696... I'd like to play around with it a bit.
Greg,
I deleted that one - sorry :( I only have the shots that I took today.

·
Registered
429 Posts
wow

Hey , you live in a truley beautiful place, where is it?, also your car is an amazing example of an 82.:salute:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts