Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys does anybody know where or how to get a lip spoiler for p-types. I've been looking for it and couldn't find it. I have already checked kaminari and eribuni. I need just a spoiler to add on to my front spoiler. So if anybody know pls let me know

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
DOBI was the only company that offered a rubberized lip spoiler for the mk2 way back in the day. This piece bolted on (or was riveted to the lower lip). Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here is their contact info.

DOBI
320 Thor pl.
Brea Ca. 92821-4197
Phone (714)529-1977

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dude

Really. I didn't know that. Yeah that is the kind that I am looking for I just want to extend a little bit to the orig bumper. I'll check it out and thanks again.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Supra GTR said:
DOBI was the only company that offered a rubberized lip spoiler for the mk2 way back in the day.
Hhmmmm Dobi. I miss those guys. I actually have a set of their springs on my car. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
anyone ever hear of someone fitting it to an 84+ bumper?

Anyone have a better pic of that specfic lip on a car? I don't think its the same one that is on Havier's, Joe T, etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i had a cool rubberized front air dam on my '82 back in the day. wrecked it on a curb. :oops: the front and rear set (still have the rear 8) )were made by a european company called foha, i think in austria. can't find anything on the web these days.

good luck :!:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Last I seen,.. Jeff Tamulis had a front mount spoiler and rear wing set up for a MKII. At the time I think he was wanting to keep it, but I think he would sell it for the right price. Get in touch with him and see what he says. If you cant find him on here, he frequents the SupraForums a lot under the name JTamulis. Ask him about it. I dont know who made it or anything, but it was pretty cool. Nice guy too. :)

Scotty

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi guys does anybody know where or how to get a lip spoiler for p-types. I've been looking for it and couldn't find it. I have already checked kaminari and eribuni. I need just a spoiler to add on to my front spoiler. So if anybody know pls let me know
Did you ever find one?

Does Dobi still make them?

I was going to have a local company here at Hawaii make one of vinyl (little more durable), that would bolt on the to existing holes on the bottom of the existing air dam. I originally saw this on a 200mph Toyota Celica Supra, 1985.5 that was modified to production racing on the Nuremburger Ring at Germany. The company that made the body kit was located at Kaiserslautern, Germany. I was stationed there with the U.S. Military. Also located there is the factory for Ricaro Seats, Turbolader, Kamei (later moved to Wolfsburg), etc.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
WOW, this thread is over 5 years old!! The Cressida lip fits very nicely and the early model MKIII turbo lip fits with minimal mods.

·
Registered
260 Posts
WOW, this thread is over 5 years old!! The Cressida lip fits very nicely and the early model MKIII turbo lip fits with minimal mods.
Ok so this thread is over 5 years old, do you know where I can get the Cressida lip? Will it lower the front by about 4 inches?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
if you wanna lower the front by 4 inches, you need the front spoiler from a body kit, not a lip. i dont even know if my body kit is 4 inches lower then factory.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Still available through Toyota :)

Toyota part #'s 76852-22010
76851-22010

It isn't a 4"lip but it works

Cool thanks:)

I might have to check if my high school friend at Germany, can get a hold of the Kamei one that was on his +200mph Toyota Celica Supra Rally Race Car or I'll have him send me the specs so I can have a plastics fabrication shop here make one from urethane or vinyl. I knew I should have had my car modded ($10,000 USD) when I was stationed at Germany. Might not have been able to have it shipped back to U.S. though.

^*^&%%^$ shipping is going to kill me from Germany to Hawaii. One side of planet to the other. $#^%$%$.!!!!!!:bananas::censored:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts