Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was returning from a weekend of visiting my mother who lives about 250 miles away, i was also with my friend who has a 93 celica after we exited the highway we were heading out of the city, i was just staying behind him when a 2000 civic passes me on the right. This was too much so i just gunned it i passed the civic and my friend; and just kept on going i hit 100 and saw them behind me at about an 1/8 of a mile. the speed limit was only 65 so i eased up and the upcoming traffic was thicking so i slowed to a safe speed. for about 10 min we played in traffic ,speeding and winding threw the other cars, it was just back and forth among the three of us, when finally my friend and i turned the opposite way of the civic.

My Friend and i just played back and forth by ourselves for about 50 miles. I was ahead of my friend when a dodge neon came up on my tail, he was just halling ass weaving back and forth and showing huge signs that he wanted to go. I was going about 80 when the traffic cleared and then we went head to head we stayed nose to nose at about 110 mhp. after about 30 seconds we were coming up to some more traffic and i let off, but not the neon he just kept going and weaved up threw the traffic, that was the last we saw of him

1 - 1 of 1 Posts