Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just recently when i was driving home from Chico, i saw this Awesome!!! looking White MKIV that looked like the one in quicks post from a far. AS i rolled up next to it, i saw that it was clean, then i realized that something was wrong. The Car was busted up. The whole back hatch window was gone, you can still see the busted end pieces on the side of the car and the side windows were gone also. It was clean, but its the rainy season now, i dont get it. I was pissed, Thinking to myself i said, WHAT an idiot!!

People read this thread just to find out that they dont love their cars anymore. :mad:

·
Registered
152 Posts
tubinator said:
just recently when i was driving home from Chico, i saw this Awesome!!! looking White MKIV that looked like the one in quicks post from a far. AS i rolled up next to it, i saw that it was clean, then i realized that something was wrong. The Car was busted up. The whole back hatch window was gone, you can still see the busted end pieces on the side of the car and the side windows were gone also. It was clean, but its the rainy season now, i dont get it. I was pissed, Thinking to myself i said, WHAT an idiot!!

People read this thread just to find out that they dont love their cars anymore. :mad:
Maybe his window got busted in in a vandalism/burglary and was going to get it fixed. :shrug:

·
Registered
Hot Wheels
535 Posts
Maybe his Subs blew out the glass :x
Anyhow I would not even allow any rain to come in. (install a piece of plastic with tape or somthing) :roll:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats funny, maybe so, it makes me angry just knowing that such a thing exists!! :evil:

NORCAL===>> NOT SOCAL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts