Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great sellers!!!

Good communication from both.

No problems at all dealing with these guys. Still waiting on a couple parts from Aaron but that's cause they're for my Celica GTS and he's having to source them out. Got the sway bar to chassis mount bushings. Waiting on the sway bar end links and strut rod bushings. No big deal though. :)

Shift bushing kits were late but that was due an unexpected circumstance and Billy let me know what was going on and it all got worked out. Not a problem there either.

Thanks guys!

Definitely plan on dealing with them again.

-Danny

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I agree.

Billy M and Aaron both good people to deal with.

My transactions have been smooth with both of them:good:

·
Registered
13,184 Posts
I ended up with a flooded basement (my production space) and danny was absolutely cool with the slow-down. Great buyer, thanks for understanding. That said, once I got everything dried up, I produced a full run so I should be in-stock and ready to rock next-day for the forseeable future.

Thanks again,
--billyM

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
ya i agree i have bought three bushing kits from billy for me and my friends and always get it super fast gotta love it. got quite a bit of stuff from aaron too and always satisfied. we did have a problem with something in the past because of some agx's but he was always keeping me updated on the status, good salesmanship :) thanks guys

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got the bushings yesterday aaron. you sent me an email with tracking that morning. that early afternoon they were dropped off at my door. i was like "damn that was quick!" lol

thanks again guys. as already stated, ya'll are really an asset to this forum.

-Danny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts