Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

which is GAYER

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after some recent phone calls it seems as if "cressida's are for getting groceries"

Come on cressys rock :)
Specially cressy wagons with a 2jz NA motor
NEXT PROJECT

If you dont know, Jake sold his MK2 and all to buy a mint Honda crx 1990 :)
so if you have been wondering why he was selling all of his things, This is why!!!

So who here wants to see a 7 sec honduaaa??
And then
Who wants to see a 2j cressy wagon?

Good luck Jake

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Both choices are inaccurate.. Clearly He is building the continuum transfunctioner, A device whose mystery is only exceeded by its power.

ZOMG nubs.. go back to pwn' the QWERTY fo I lay ma super 1337 haxor skillz on ya. 1024 yeah 512 oh no!, 2048!! did i? did I just do that.. oh shoot playa ya i just did. that sh!t is tits. 1101001010010101010010110101 OMGwtfBBQ!!

BTW: to reduce lag 100% on your machine hold alt+F4. I precoded you computer with super1337 anti-lag 2-step stuffz. No boost no problem alt+F4 give you instant throttle response. DOOO it DO it

:L

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who cares what he does in his free time? Power to him for doing whatever he wants...

-Mike
haaaa mike your sooo right.
Power to anyone for doing what they want!

O i just wanted my own potty thread AKA toilet thread!

But yep
Im not to sure if i was sopposed to spill the beans but he will get over it :)
WE WANT PICS JAKE

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So new update.
Jake just got himself a new motor and a turbo setup and a standalone!
actually its pretty cool.
He said he wanted somthing lighter then the mk2.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol I cant wait till he see's this thread.
I believe he said he has the mugen CRX
But its a pretty sweet ride!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
supra joke
if mr hanky (the little poop guy from south park) could drive, what car would he drive?

A POOPRA
haaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Dude WTF are you smoking?

.....talk about attention whore.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
first of all its ABQMK2 not ABK!!! Clinton, you have diarrhea of the mouth and Im about to come down there to SAT and whoop your POS NA MK2 with my sooped up honduh!

Im glad you noticed my sig. I figured you needed to see that in writing about the cressy to realize they are for getting groceries. Go hang out on the week stick cressy forums if you buy one of those gay ass cars:laugh:

Im in baller status now on the CRX forums with my new motor and stand alone i just got yo!...I cant wait to bring it to one of our meets to race these 1JZ,2JZ and 7MGTE guys here...I wont waste my time runnng anyone with a NA.

Mark...good idea...dont tell clinton anything..LOL!

EDIT...BTW, I voted against the gay ass cressida...i dont care if you put a duramax diesel in the cressida..its still a POS cressida! just like the Neon SRT4...its still a POS neon!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Im in baller status now on the CRX forums with my new motor and stand alone i just got yo!...I cant wait to bring it to one of our meets to race these 1JZ,2JZ and 7MGTE guys here...I wont waste my time runnng anyone with a NA.
yeah, it is not hard to get looked up on by honda gays:sarcasm: That and everyone and their brother has a honda, swapped a honda, and so on. They are stupid easy to work on, and can never idle right.

And have fun with your economy car, cause that is what it is for, good gas mileage. And I don't care if it has a h22 in it, it is still a pos GAY honda.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
yeah, it is not hard to get looked up on by honda gays:sarcasm: That and everyone and their brother has a honda, swapped a honda, and so on. They are stupid easy to work on, and can never idle right.

And have fun with your economy car, cause that is what it is for, good gas mileage. And I don't care if it has a h22 in it, it is still a pos GAY honda.
:eatcorn:

This should be good...(goes to microwave to start the popping)....

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

hey bro its just a car!
but its sooo much cheaper to build a 8 sec honda then it is to build a 8 sec supra
I guess jake ran out of money

1 - 20 of 43 Posts