Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

which is GAYER

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
jake, you make me sad young son, you had a nice ride, now you have become the "honda" ricer. And I voted for both. Cressida's are completely ugly and lame, and Hondas....>:billy_zan BUT really and truely good luck with your new hobby.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey bro its just a car!
but its sooo much cheaper to build a 8 sec honda then it is to build a 8 sec supra
I guess jake ran out of money
It is just a car, but for me its more about the drive, not the time. And I have drove those tin can go karts, way too small and not comfortable, no power stock. The car that got me into supras, was bone stock, ran great *cough* for awhile *cough* and I love the feeling it had, sporty, luxury, didn't really care about gas mileage at the time though.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
IMO you had one of the gnarliest mk2's always liked the looks and rims etc.

Real upset to see you go to the dark side.

FWD fails....Honda's just make it hat much worse, but your call... good lucky with the go-kart (not being offensive)

·
Registered
45 Posts
keep praying and they will show up! :zzzzz:
Im surprised God and JesusChrist havent chimed into this thread...

where r u guys.
I just got back into heaven from a little visit to earth and I see this in my email!

I was playing dingdong ditch with satans place and boy was he mad :)
But he is always mad so whats the difference.

Jake I see an amazing looking car :)

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Jake I see an amazing looking car :)
Can you tell my wife that Mr. Christ?..she wants to burn it to the ground..tell her its the holy grail of turbo cars or something for me please. I even changed the locks on my shop so she cant get to it...I will take all the help i can get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Moonpie is a dumbass if he believes ABQ's sig.

Then again, I was privelege to that information for the last 18 years, about the time he started talking.

ABQ is a hater. Cressida's are cool, even cooler than a Supra at times. Grocery getter/ Kid hauler, with a 7mgte/1jzgte. Come on, who could ask for better than 4 doors of hauling ass.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
now im waiting for Virgin Marie to say smthg about it! o maybe La Virgen de Guadalupe will show up too????

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
It's fuuny to see the toyota honda rivalry, reminds me of the chevy ford rivalry but of course with much better cars. I like hondas, toyotas, subaru's ect. its not the dark side to like a honda, theyve had a few cars I like and are very reliable vehicles, to bad the ricers gave them all a bad name, but then again the ricers gave all brands a bad name, especially the "sunfire" ricers, I mean cmon, the car was already ugly and you made it uglier!

Back to honda, who would not drive an NSX S-Zero or a civic hatch type-r?

·
Registered
45 Posts
ANTICHRIST

Must you bring your evil into this thread?
I will smite thee
You shouldnt be so angry all the time! its not my fault my father (GOD) gave you a small P#@I$

:)

thats why he is soo angry

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Thats right I am a hater. My honda is gonna kick supra asses. And all you holy rollers GTFO out the thread thats meant to trash me..haha..id rather be trashed by forum members and not the small penis gods..:zzzzz:.

I have a 3:73 LSD diff on the bench for a supra... i also have a 3:42 diff with a true trac too. Ok...the cressidas came with one good thing. Adjustable sport suspenion..good for hauling extra groceries or the fat asses that usually drive them. Otherwise Cressidas still suck.

if i wanted a 4 door vehicle made for hauling ass...i will drive my 4 door duramax diesel 4x4...hauls ass..hauls kids...hauls over 20K pounds...no cressy can do that.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts