Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok was gonna maybe look at this 85 p tpye again i was thinking aboout buying

if i do test drive it and i dont gotta bring the guy along should i beat teh car like really rev it and drive a lil agresively(not so i put myself or anyone else in danger tho) just to see if the car will hold up?

i dont drive like that everyday but thing is i dont wanna get the car and then find out the head was about to blow off or soemthign like that :toilet:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i have a few choices on mechanix i could allwasy take it to the toyota stealership or my dad just got a job at the porsche dealership so maybe i could get it in there for cheap or another audi guy that i bought my bumper and shit from when i hit my tree

i didnt mean like drifting or redlineing it the whole time if i go driver her just u know a few more thousand rpm's more than i would regualy shift at say aroun 4.5k and some nice turns to see how good teh suspension is and if anyhting plays i wouldnt wanna abuse a mk2 thre getting very rare

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SliP said:
Give it a good exercise, but make sure you get it checked out.

And would it kill you to spell even moderately correctly?

haha yes

well if i can get a loan from my dad i may just go take it to a mechanic and get it it just looks more and more tempting everythime i read or see or hear about a supra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.