Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,948 Posts
There is also a product out there called Freeze 12 that will replace R12 with no conversion necessary, I have used it here in the shop for AC charges on older cars with good results, but I have not been able to spend the time to fix the leak in my 85' so I don't have first hand experience with Freeze 12 in a Supra.

Its not cheap but then again its not really that expensive either.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.