Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
I actually just did this in mine. I bought a conversion kit (comes with 2 fittings for our cars...namely a high and a low) from an auto parts store tha cost me $13. Then, keep in mind I had NO free-on before so I didnt have to properly dispose of the old stuff, I simply filled it up about %90... ran it so much until my face was numb. Then I drained and refilled it again to get out a lot of the old crap/dirt.

There are actually like 3 different spots on our a/c system that you can service from, I couldnt beleive it! Yu can basically put the high fitting anywhere that is easiest for you. I work at a dealer so I had access to the machine and free R-134. This would probably cost you abotu $30 to get done most places.

· Registered
172 Posts
I did not change any seals, or change the comp oil no... It blows cold as hell and freezes my face off if I want it to! And keep in mind I live in Phx, and its been consecutively over 110* the last week :shock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.