121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turn signals damaged

"Parts not as represented. Unable to resolve. Seller not recommended."

no need to describe, just wanted the note sent out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
843 Posts
I don't know Achan personally, but hes been a member for a while, I think he'll come through. He's had bad experiences before with other members not taking care of stuff, I don't think he would do the same to another. Be as patient as you can and it hopefully will work out. GL

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
honestly it doesn't matter to me basically because im going to use them either way but i don't think sending knowingly broken parts is right. I know he knew because they came missing one wiring harness and that was the side where the damage was, its obvious he knew they were broken im actually writing this while im using parts from my other one to fix it... i just think that if he sold the same part to someone who couldn't fix it there would be major trouble.

Erik J

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hi Erik. Please do not accuse me of intentionally sending you broken parts. I bought these on ebay and they were in great condition. I checked before I sent them to you.

I know that one side did not have bulbs. I don't believe it is my responsibility to supply those for you. I have bought signal lights from ebay before with just the lenses for the price you paid.

However, if you had a problem with the transaction, you should have at least tried to contact me. This thread is unfair to me as you didn't even try to talk to me.

If you had a problem with a purchase from an actual store, do you try to get the problem resolved? Or do you bash them on a public forum? I'm willing to work with you on whatever you need, but don't go assuming the worst of people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts