Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while heading to work in the morning i had an encounter of the third kind :joke: . Anyways. As I’m driving to the nearest gas station I notice a car strolling both lanes behind me approaching rapidly. We both come to a complete stop at a red light and he moved to the right lane. I look over and notice the car was a dropped accord. The dude looks over and gives me a u wanna race look. So I wait for the light to turn green, eventually it does and we go at it. First and second gear we are even and on third I start to pull :3gears: , by the time we shut down I had about 1½-car lengths on him. At the next light the turns left and gives me a thumbs up. Cool dude.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
I had almost the exact same thing happen to me a night ago. I parked next to this early 90s 4dr accord at a 7-11. When I leave the two guys in the accord pull out too. Down the main drag a bit they pull up to the light I'm stopped at on the other side of a car next to me. They're giving me the look but its still an accord and I figured I'd see if they were serious. They launch hard, I don't, they still can't get past me though, at least untill I really jumped on it and my stupid clutch started slipping, it just spun as they went flying by. Well we kill it really quick and slow down for the next light. I tell him my clutch slips, yeah lame excuse, and hes like "bring it on!". This time I launch hard, but really feather the clutch. Murdered him :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts