Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah so i want to sell my addaco sway bars. i bought two sets in a group buy one for me one for my roomate. roomate fell through and wrecked his car and doesnt want them anymore so im stuck with an extra pair hanging out in my basement takin up space. still in box from the group buy so if you want them im selling them for 400 shipped to most places. easiest way to get ahold of me is by phone or email. phone = 406-218-9056 and email= [email protected] but text messages are easier for me more convenient for me but do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
you should move this to the "FOR SALE" section. you'll have better luck selling them there.

I just put my addco's on. the front is a bit of a pain. you have to remove half of the front undercarrage to get it on. you have to enlarge the holes the bar goes through and grind down the corners of the 2 brackets that hold the sway bar bushings to the chassis. but they sure do look nice. the rear is a piece of cake.

good luck

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
So you want $400, for something you just payed $300 for... That makes sense. Good luck with sale :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
Shipping Quote.

Hi,

I did wonder what was happening with these, I have now purchased a set from another seller as I never did get a shipping quote to the U.K from you!

I therefore wish you the best of luck with the sale!

Cheers, MK2John.

·
Registered
515 Posts
If you still have the set, I'm interested in the front only. I picked up a rear addco from the junk yard. If you don't want to split the set up, I understand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts