Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,954 Posts
If going with wheel spacers, at least try to find a brand that makes use of the correct center bore on both sides of the spacer. The wheel would be much better supported if the inside edge of the spacer fits the 60.1mm hub center bore exactly, and also if the outer part of the spacer has a 60.1mm centering bore for the wheels to rest up against. You would need studs almost 1" longer than stock to account for the approx 30mm spacing, maybe hard to find that size studs with correct shoulder sizing.
H&R make very good spacers, maybe check them out.

· Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Hey Mike,

Eibach should be pretty good too. Its really hard to find decent spacers at good prices. HR has those called Trax (?) they bolt to your hub, then your wheel bolts to the spacer which has 4 new studs coming out. Also this could be the way to adapt 5 bolt wheels. I'm not inclined to try it, but it prob would work really well for most folks. Yes, I've known many folks using spacers to race, really a individual decision.

Those decals getting pretty good attention. Will check my inventory of decals for maybe ordering more.

Great forum sight !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.