Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Guys - I appreciate your good thoughts. I'm trying to amass an army of bodies to empty out the wreckage before going in with the Bobcat in case there are some parts they didn't get. Money - well, there is none. I may lose my house, and if the liability for the bldg falls on me, that's over $2M that I just don't have atm.....
I'm really in dire need of financial support from everyone I know, and even those I don't. I think one of my local customers is putting together a donation drive so he will post up here with that info as I won't have time to moderate anything. Even this is taking time I don't have....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Phil, This is heart breaking. So few vendors and now the loss of Adrenaline. Although I am not working i will send what I can. I think that's the least I can do for what you have provided. I am out of town and will send it when I return. I pray you can reopen one day.

Carlos

·
Registered
518 Posts
Damn, no thoughts come to mind when thinking of the pain and devastation you must be going through right now.
The best I can say for now is hang in there bro, people can always find a way to get up from even the most bottomless
of places with just a tiny bit of hope.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Well let us know a date. I'm sure quite a few of us from RHR and the rest of Iowa will be available to come help you sift through the ashes.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Good luck Phil. I hope insurance can cover it. . .

·
Registered
687 Posts
This is horrible. I have never met you phil but exchanged a few pm's and emails and you were always a helpful guy. Hope you catch who ever did this.

·
Old timer...
322 Posts
my word.

i do not even know where to start or where to end.

im crushed.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Phil, that totally blows ... did any cars survive?

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Phil

Sorry to hear the bad news. Your insurance should cover the damage once the Fire Marshall has finished their investigation. Consider not only the insurance on the business, but also the auto insurance on each car to cover the damages.

It wasn't enough to rob you, but why torch the place too? You should post a stolen items list on every forum so members can help find who the culprits are if the items surface.

I'll come over to give you a hand.

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Man seeing Phil's two-tone mk2 like that is not something I wanted to see. It brings a tear to my eye :sadbanana: The fact that it was his first Supra and he's had it for that long. Hell he's had the car since before I was born... Sorry for your loss Phil. I'll try and help out any way I can, financially, physically etc. Be strong buddy.

21 - 40 of 93 Posts