Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on buying a digital camera in the next three months or so, but I know very little about them. I'm hoping for some advice on what I should be looking for and some info on what digital cameras are capable of. Most have their megapixels in big, shiny letters, but is that a reliable mark of quality? What other specs should I be looking for when choosing a camera?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Whats your budget? I bought a Sony a6300 for $1000 about 9 months ago because I do not like big heavy DSLR cameras. Ive shot many photos and probably 100 hours of video footage with it and brought it to many places. The half weatherpeoofing helps a lot too. The 16-50mm lens that came with it was sufficient for most things. I think its 24 megapixels? I got nothing bad to say about it that I can remember off the top of my head.

Heres some normal photos ive shot with it. Im sure the photos will loose their quality on here but oh well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Dave, TOO MUCH information!! HA!!

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
I need some advice. I made brownies for my school bake sale that had breast milk in them. I didn’t have time to run to the store, and didn’t think it was a big deal (some of those kids could use the nutrition to be honest),

One of the other kid's mom found out and is blowing it way out of proportion. Help, I don't know what to do!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ask her for her breast milk so you can make more brownies. It should calm her down.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
252 Posts
One NEVER sees a Celica GT-S here in the East anymore. Well, MKII Supras are rare as well, but I see one every once in a while. I'd forgotten how good the GT-S looks.

I've had a Sony Alpha 200 for many years and it has performed great. They didn't have a video mode back in those days, but all my old Minolta lens fit and it has never given me any problems.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I need some advice. I made brownies for my school bake sale that had breast milk in them. I didn’t have time to run to the store, and didn’t think it was a big deal (some of those kids could use the nutrition to be honest),

One of the other kid's mom found out and is blowing it way out of proportion. Help, I don't know what to do!
If they can't stomach breast milk, I got a brownie recipe that'll chill 'em out :kekekegay

BTW, I like the Olympus line...

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
If they can't stomach breast milk, I got a brownie recipe that'll chill 'em out :kekekegay

BTW, I like the Olympus line...
HAH!

I'm partial to Nikon, but then I used to get paid to take pix of Really Neat Stuff for a past employer, and wanted some very capable equipment.

For $800 you could get into a DSLR, and have interchangeable lenses.

- Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts