Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!! i saw the nicest ae86 to day and it was for sale. it was pretty much mint except for some rust on fenders and sunroof. it had a momo steering wheel, supra rims painted gunmetal (this looks really sharp!), and it said it had drift tires on it. the guy wants $5500 CDN for it. i dunno if this is a good deal, but it sure looks nice. BTW it was an 85 carolla GTS

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no clue lol

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
This car was a two tone wasen't it? Dark grey lower section, silver top?

Yeah that guys a friend. You should see the parts list that comes with that car, crazy he's selling it so low.

No ptype rims didn't come stock with AEs, but by driving around here you'd think they did. They are by far the most popular rim upgrade for rollas, a perfect fit for them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
dooooriftooo :roll:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
This car will likely be at the July 20th meet here btw. You can meet the owner then if you like, really nice guy.

And not all corolla owners are into drifting, most are into Autox, and they kick some serious ass with these cars.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup it was a 2 tone rolla. REALLY NICE! except for the little bit of rust bubbling around the fenders and sunroof. i hope to meet him at the supra meet. his name is ian?

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Yep, Ian Grimm. That car comes with just about every aftermarket part ever made for the AE, quite a deal.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SupraFiend said:
Yep, Ian Grimm. That car comes with just about every aftermarket part ever made for the AE, quite a deal.
sweet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts