Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Racetek82 said:
Read this thread on SF about my upcoming turbo kit...tubular manifold...and T-series turbo....etc.....

http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114867

Ray,very nice!!! I am interested in the tubulat turbo manifold,ant idea yet on price? The Turbonetics "HKS" log manifold is around $700,and localy I have one guy tell me $1400 for a custom tubular,and another in the $500-700 range "some difference huh :roll: "
I know the HKS unit flows very well,so I'm looking to spend a few bucks less,unless there are definate hp/tq gains. 8)

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
WadeT said:
Don't waste your money on those unless you're going to try for 600hp. The stock 89+ 7mgte manifold will work just fine for 500rwhp and even better with some porting.

The MAXX 7mgte manifold/to4 adaptor would be the way to go.
Already have that adapter :D Guess I'll have to run it,see how much,if any difference to Ophir's HKS :?: Also a bit concerned about space with the adapter.have not tried a test fit,yet,and dont have a car configured to do so yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.