Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So these were intended to be for my car only but I am sharing for whoever else wants one too, The artwork was redone from scratch to assure these ended up being nice and to look good with the original factory emblems!!! So after different revisions of the artwork and making a few samples to see if they past my picky standards these are done!! I did a 1982 Supra only versions too, The 1982 only version is exactly the same but Celica is removed and you can order those now as well as these, also offered there is a jdm style celica XX and a Supra billboard on, These will be made to order and I can fill orders in the order of who pays, I wont be making extras at this time as i originally intended to only make for me and a few people but i will make for who wants, please let me know your thoughts, These are for aftermarket steering wheels like Momo,Nardi,Grant,NRG,Sparco ect… these are not like a cheap sticker, These have the metallic logo applied to a metal base then there is a top layer applied that is baked the best way to describe, this makes in shine and protects from UV rays too, What is included is the emblems with wiring if needed for the horn and a ring adapter that will work on 99% of aftermarket steering wheels,

I will take orders until March 25th, if your interested PM to get on the order list,

pic2_steeringwheel.jpg pic1_steeringwheel.jpg ring.png celica_XX___.jpg supra__billboard__.jpg supra82.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,517 Posts
Those look ...GREAT! If you want something great,see a professional.As VGG would say:"FACT-TREE!"

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Whoa, there's an XX and SUPRA in the hatch font option now too? I didn't see any info posted about those 2, they just showed up in your original post?

I think you need to post a little more info here. Price up front would be a good idea, and who is manufacturing these and handling sales? And again, please add the city you reside in to your location in your profile.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Make an eBay listing, you don't even need to advertise it. You can link it on forums like this but people will find it regardless.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Make an eBay listing, you don't even need to advertise it. You can link it on forums like this but people will find it regardless.
I am going to make some for ppl that want them but I really don't have intentions of making things like this on a regular basis at the moment, once I am done with these I move on to the next thing as I can only handle so much at once,

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Just curious, are all the horn buttons on the production ones going to be convex?
This one appears to be concave...

I think the convex ones look better. Very cool Bill, so glad you are doing this. It was nice chatting with you on the phone the other day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts