Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Why on earth do you need to start a second thread on this?! You already started a thread not that long ago on this exact same topic. Also, you cannot just start a group buy, without permission from Malloy. You obviously have your own company, so unless you want to pay to be a sponsor on our site, you're not allowed to do this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats wrong with people on this site? I am just trying to get a w-series transmission rebuild kit for less than retail by grouping some people together. If anyone wants to get a rebuild kit send me an email to boroyasui at yahoo.com.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
1I: Businesses:

Shops and businesses (large and small) are not permitted to post items for sale anywhere on CelicaSupra.com unless they have become a Vendor and are in good standing.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Too be honest..... I'm on boroyasui side on this.... Sometimes the forum just feels...... Shit I don't even have any words for it..... Paying to post about a GB sucks. I've had more than a few REALLY nice thing's I could gotten done in a GB way but I don't. Why cuss we have to pay. Thing is if I was going to make a profit then OK charge me you know. But I'm not making a profit.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
If you are going to buy something for $20, but if you get 20 other people to do it, the price goes down, thats a profit(esp since it sounds like he wants you to send the money to him). He is trying to earn a quick buck and that makes me unsure about whet he is selling, vs someone who sells the kits, because that is what they do(legally).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts