Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Supra since '86
5,406 Posts
Thanks for the manufacturers info. Now I can find out for sure. I was sent the two pictures by a dealer. I thought maybe they had made a mistake because the image of the car was a MK3 not a MK2. They did say custom fitments.

I thought they looked like the rims on that VW Golf you posted before, but couldn't find the post to confirm. I did save that picture, but where....

I guess owning that VW does help more than driving old people around. :lol:

· Supra since '86
5,406 Posts
Are there any alloy wheel manufacturers in Russia? My friend is going there in May on a business trip for something we are working on and he could contact them for us. If so the pricing will be dirt cheap. You wouldn't believe how far our two currencies go there.

I was told the wheels were made by Revolution.

· Supra since '86
5,406 Posts
Malloy said:

LOL

Dunno bout russian wheels. Razor may have an idea.
Maybe those aren't the same wheels. I still like that VW... crazy.

If they have that much lip on the MK3 then maybe with the right pcd they will fit a MK2? But $800/wheel is too much. I will ask again about the price and fitment to make sure. It would be nice if they had a picture of a MK2 with them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.