Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 203 Posts

·
POTATO
17,248 Posts
If anyone's bored, Ill be sitting in the room for awhile :)

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Any one up for a little chatty? Little chit chat? Speaky speaky?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Okay, this is a noobish question, but I can't ever get in to the chat. Do I have to be using the AOL Browser? Or can I get to it from the AIM client?

How do I get in the chat?? lol

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
You get into the chat using the AIM Client or another chat client (such as Trillium) that handles AIM. As for getting into the chat, you need to look at the directions in post #1 (page 1) of this thread. I find I have to do the cut-and-paste method now that I have AIM version 6 - the shortcut method no longer works for me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Okay, so I put "aim:GoChat?RoomName=CelicaSupra" in the address bar in Firefox...and it doesn't work. Because I don't think it supports AIM chat. Good enough. Makes sense.

So I open up my AIM chat. Now where do I put that address? Where do I put it in Trillian?

·
Registered
334 Posts
And no, I'm not adding the quotes. The instructions just say "Type this in a browser."

But what browser? IE? Firefox? And if so, then those aren't the steps for Trillian, or the AIM client. How do I do it with those?

*kicks Trillian a few times*

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Do you have aim for instant messaging?

meaning downloading the program..

If you do then you relly dont need to do that step....just open a new buddy chat and type in your name and the room name

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ah. Okay. I think I got it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
down for like a sec... leaving in litterally one sec

41 - 60 of 203 Posts