Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wil (dohc82) has already posted about having a meet, which id like to see in red deer, as an enticement to take road trips, and there are some PRIME roads out there, which would make an awesome cruise.

id also like to organize an edmonton meet, either as a separate entity, for those who dont want to, or cant commit to driving out to red deer, or as a preliminary meeting, so that us edmonton supra owners can figure out whos who, before trying to meet the calgary folks.

i will be posting fliers under windshield wipers of supras i see around town.
id expect to be doing this for the next month or so, so i hope i dont upset anyone, or disrespect their vehicle by doing so, but id really like to see a group of our cars gather in a city park and frighten the locals.

anyone who wants further info, or has any information theyd like to contribute or wants to rsvp for this, please contact me at
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I have been thinking of making up little flyers to slip under wipers also...try to generate some Calgary members so we can do group things (not like that :p) But I dont want to p*ss off people. Also considered and rejected a little sign for the side window that I could flash at mk2 drivers. I have told several mk1 and 2 owners about the site and forum but havent seen them on line yet.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got a couple responses, one guy was pissed, one guy was exstatic, but i havent seen him online yet, i dont think.

ive gotten pretty much what i expected for response though, about 5%, most people dont have an obsession over their cars like we all seem to, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts