Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was about 4am and I was on my way home from my friends house and I spotted an 82L at one of those run down shitty car lots so I stopped to check it out because im in need of a parts car. It was wrecked in the front but aside from that it was in good condition with 286,000 on the OD and it had brand new Dunlop GT qualifier's. So I write down the phone number and as I am pulling off the lot 2 cops fly in there and come up to me and are asking why im on the lot and I told them "I saw the car on my way home so I decided to take a look and write down the #'s." Then the cop ask me to get out of my supra and he put me into his car and he was looking around in my car and came back and told me I had burgulary tools in my car. I had a tool kit in my backseat because I am in the process of tuning my 5mgte. So he ran my license and registration and told me if anything came up missing that I would be charged because I have TOOLS in my car. Talk about a bad way to start your morning.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.