Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year ago, i become a vegetarian and further wont just eat any of animals meats. few times, i bought the meat, eggs, chicken, and etc from 'fresh harvest, llc' and knew whos people.

http://www.earthlings.com/

People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this is a justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since this has also been done since the earliest of times.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Humans are animals. We reproduce like any other mammal out there. Penis in Vag. We are warm-blooded like any other mammal. Our highly developed brain doesn't make us any better than any other animal (we just are the ones that can think we are), we'll probably wipe them and ourselves out cause we have all the smarts haha.

We may actually have the thinking power to consider ourselves above them, but at the same time our thinking power also causes us to NOT develop a natural balance with the world in which we live.

Ask yourself this, is there any other species that has driven any other species, of any kind, extinct besides the human?

If you don't want to eat meat, don't. My father is vegan and I truly miss some of the foods he used to cook me as a child, but won't ask him to make them if he won't enjoy them with me. I ain't going that route I deer hunt for trophie heads and for that oh so delicious deer meat. Let the killing continue...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"As long as there are slaughter houses there will always be battlefields."
— Leo Tolstoy

i like just debate

·
Registered
13 Posts
[thanks]

if you dont feel like eating animals im sorry, as for extinction, no way to know past recorded history, and then we only record our own. :p

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
General Chat (35 Viewing)
A place to talk about anything. (some post moderation - please use good judgment here)
I rest my case with you Dragon84 haha.

Some would argue that debating is pointless if nothing gets resolved. I like debating too so to hell with whoever argues it's pointless.

My girl is religious and I'm not so we debate all the time, it's no big deal.

Duke, I'm pretty sure we are also the nosiest animal. We trace back other animals' pasts, ancestors, etc. I'm sure if we were around when the crocodile made something extinct we'd be right there with cameras. In man's history, it might be pretty safe to assume we're the only animal that has made something extinct. Either directly or by us introducing other animals where they weren't originally.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Animals eat people, people eat animals. Yes we are a bit more advanced but same shit. Food chain. People have been hunting for years. Part of life.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my father and i have enough of shotguns, pistols, and bow, but i never kill them. quite a few, hunting is just entertainment. passenger pigeons?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
We think we're so special.

If you call the police and scream "There's a man outside trying to kill and eat me!" and they show up and see him in the act, they'll probably taser him and send him to a correctional facility.

If you call the police and scream "There's a dog outside trying to kill and eat me!" and they show up and see him in the act, they'll either shoot the dog on site, or catch him and put him down later if they can't shoot him without endangering other lives. Either way he's toast.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok, i cannot argue these points down to mathmatical truth. no one can. earthlings movie had 60 minutes [more? i dunno]. if you want to watch it. i

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I'm eating chicken while I'm reading your posts. If we didn't eat animals, this world would be over populated with them, especially with the speed rabbits multiply. You keep eating your leaves, I'll keep eating my meat. Kthxbai.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts