Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Starting immediately, all users on the site will be able to attach files directly to posts, rather then needing to rely on your gallery or a 3rd party photo hosting site.

To add an attachment, follow these stesps

1. If you are starting a new thread, select the Paperclip Icon to open the "Manage Attachments" window. If you are replying to an existing thread, you will need to hit the "Go Advanced" reply to have the Paperclip Icon show up

2. Use the "Add File" button will will load the image into your manager. You can then choose to either insert your image inline with the text of your post, or keep it as a thumbnail at the bottom of your post

3. If you chose to leave your image as a thumbnail, you are done. If you chose to insert inline, the ID number of your attachment will show up in your post, along with the words

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
This is great you guys are enabling this! One small thing, I belive you have only enabled this for paid users, I'm not sure if that is intentional or not. I don't get the paperclip icon, at the bottom of the advanced post page I have these permissions...

Posting Permissions
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

Now I have no problem paying annual fees for the board, in fact I did for many years when Malloy ran it, but my understanding of the current situation is you guys make your revenue mostly off the banner adds, which I have gotten used to sadly, and that the Gold\Silver\Bronze contribution thing is mostly a hold over from when the board was owned and hosted at personal cost by Malloy.

I assume we will be able to link these photos elsewhere too if they work on your php software. Is there a limit per user?

·
Administrator
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is great you guys are enabling this! One small thing, I belive you have only enabled this for paid users, I'm not sure if that is intentional or not. I don't get the paperclip icon, at the bottom of the advanced post page I have these permissions...