Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
i need help lol I'm new to the mk2 supra culture and I want to do a 2jzge. but i dont know exactly what I'm going to need to swap from a 5mge to a 2jzge. thanks for your time
step one, make sure you have a celica SUPRA, and not a celica gt/gts/etc lolololololol
step two, make sure you have acquired the 2jzge
step three, no turning back
if you can attain motor mounts and a bellhousing, and also wire things correctly
everything else can be played out by ear pretty easily. good day mate!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
car runs okay now!!! had oil on spark plug #6 somehow......doesnt make sense to me at all how the oil got in there like literally i wasnt even working with oil the day the problem had initially occured. anyways, my fuel system got treatment, throttle body got cleaned, vacuum plugs got replaced, ignition coil switched out, throttle body and intake manifold gaskets got switched..idk what else i did in the months time i was solving this problem- at least it was just a bunch of easy stuff,aha. sheeeesh :duh::zzzzz:
im waiting on my fender flares to come in.. N STYLE/ssworx! !! was very close to making my own but this option allows me to save alot of time on measuring...lollolol i guess.
not sure if i want to rivet or weld the flares on, in addition to bonodo'ing a seemless edge where the panel and flare meet. but i would have to paint the quarter panel(s) and flares either way..so body work seems like the best route.
updates soon!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts