Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
i just tired some thign on my car that work or very well

i swaped out the pp vavle from a cesta unit make brakes feel like gold

more control wheil stop littel more rear breaking as well i like this up grade and sujest it to any one

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
It was mentioned before that this upgrade won't allow the stock 14" wheels to fit. I just wanted to update this thread and say that the stock wheels WILL fit, if you do some slight grinding to the calipers to give them clearance. I heard it's not a lot of material that has to be removed, so it doesn't affect safety. I've GOTTA try this someday!

·
Registered
344 Posts
It was mentioned before that this upgrade won't allow the stock 14" wheels to fit. I just wanted to update this thread and say that the stock wheels WILL fit, if you do some slight grinding to the calipers to give them clearance. I heard it's not a lot of material that has to be removed, so it doesn't affect safety. I've GOTTA try this someday!
How much of a slight grinding do you have to shave off of the calipers to be able to make the 14x7 fit?? I know it scrapes the calipers a tiny bit. I want to run these on my MX73 because I got a few w/ good tires.

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
New link. - the link is dead at the beginning of this thread.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
How much of a slight grinding do you have to shave off of the calipers to be able to make the 14x7 fit?? I know it scrapes the calipers a tiny bit. I want to run these on my MX73 because I got a few w/ good tires.
The p-type rims will fit right onto some Cressidas because they didn't all come with the larger calipers.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts