mine is the red one and another members car is the white one

same cars again, and in the back ground is onother waiting to come out

another one of mine at the dyno challenge
www.toyperformance.org.nz
Pay our NZ site a visit and log into our forum and join us

·
Registered
999 Posts
Uh, have any of you noticed that pehaps the pics don't work because the first post is over a year old? :?

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Emohawk said:
Uh, have any of you noticed that pehaps the pics don't work because the first post is over a year old? :?
Whoa, you mean, like pictures don't just stay there forever, like magically, or some junk? They need to be hosted somewhere? Dude, too...much...for...brain...to....handle. Must run away before brain explodes!

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
haha, never noticed....man i'm dumb i was just going off what the other dude said....geez...*smack me please*

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There ya go i reposted the pics for ya so theres no little red X's.... :lol:

hope you like the pics....

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
yeah I remember seeing some of those pics before, it's the only other car I've seen with a similar paint scheme to my old 1982 (super red/gloss black)...nice pics

·
Registered
999 Posts
Tanyas Mk2 said:
yeah I remember seeing some of those pics before, it's the only other car I've seen with a similar paint scheme to my old 1982 (super red/gloss black)...nice pics
Yeah, no kidding. I love the black & red (code 299) MkIIs, but I never see any. Seems to be an '82 only code...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Might be that you guys only got certain codes, my mk2 is a preface lift 84, with the sun shade on the tailgate, ex Japan (XX 2.8Celica Supra) of course like most we have here. Red n Black, Black interior(cloth of course),and even still has the full cruise control and cruise computer in it as well as the bass amp under the ashtray.

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
bass amp? how odd...I found something like that in my '82 red/black and thought it was aftermarket. I had the black cloth striped interior, but it had faded to a violet color, although it was still flawless. I also had red and black carpet mats, with Toyota on it (wished I had saved those now)
I've also seen 2 types of code 299, in one the black comes all the way up to the molding, the other the black stops like 2 or 3 inches before the molding. I'm guessing the USDM version is different in the paint schemes than the JDM version, heh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts