Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm only about 40 miles from Monterey....I've already got a request to seller for more pics/info/ can I see the car...

I'll let ya'll know what I get/find..
rick

·
Registered
593 Posts
update...

sorry for the delay. I made plans to see it the first week when his CL ad was up, but have not seen the car. That first week a large early fall storm came and to CA, and he did not want to show it, then he was out of town the next week, and I've been busy last week. Hope to reconnect with him and see it.

only info he gave me was that the tires are original and have flat spots from sitting, so driving the car causes bad vibrations. Yikes! Hopefully he doesn't continue to drive the car...

if I recall correctly, his CL price was 10 grand....so... I doubt it has gone anywhere.

Of course, I gave him a detailed list of question/photos to take, but all I got where these, and no answers to any of my question except for the tires

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I don't know, how many miles were on it again, 50-something?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking for me, and I know this has been hashed out before, but it sure is easy to get into the 6-7k range fixing one up...and I doubt you would end up with one this nice for that much.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
That car is not worth 10k. 6-7k max.
When it comes to all-original 'survivor' cars in mint condition with a strong likelihood of increasing in value ... You can't pay too much, you can only buy too soon! ... and if you delay buying until it becomes worth the price you miss out on years of enjoyment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts